Who else has been loving everything from Madewell lately?! Such classic pieces, but stylish and comfy. I decided to round-up the things that I own and love and tell you why you need them in your closet. The sale on their website is over, but you can still get 20% off when you purchase your Madewell items here with code EVENT18. (Everything else is 20% off with the code as well!)
- Madewell Fleet Jacket | I have had this jacket since last fall & I love it! Even though it’s olive green, it works as a neutral with pretty much any casual outfit I have on. It fits TTS. (I’m a size S for reference)
- Madewell Pocket Tank | Buy all the colors!! Seriously. It’s almost the same price as one you’d find at Target, but it’s way better quality and will look the same after many washes & wears. I found it to be TTS (I have them in size S) but some say to size down, depending on how fitted you like your tanks.
- Madewell High Rise Button Shorts | Loving the details on these shorts. I just got these in the mail today and they are so flattering! Can’t wait to wear them as soon as it warms up, IF that ever happens. #midwestproblems 😉 They are TTS, I ordered a 27.
- Madewell Pom Pom Pullover | Ok, how fun is this sweater?! This is the only item I don’t actually own, but I had to include it because it’s so cute. Loving how it’s a pretty ivory color so the poms are noticeable but don’t stick out too much. Sizes are going fast on this one, so if you like it, go go go!
- Madewell Crew Tee | This is the perfect classic tee that EVERYONE needs in their closet. It’s perfect for those days when you don’t know what to wear – just throw it on with some jeans and a jacket or cardigan and you’ll look polished and cute. I bought this one in a medium, because I don’t like my tees to be too tight. The small definitely worked if you like yours a bit more fitted.
- Madewell High-Rise Boy Shorts | I really need to stop buying #allthejeanshorts… I went from never being able to find a pair that fit right, to owning a huge stack of them. Whoopsyyyy. This pair fits super similarly to the button shorts above, but look like your classic jean shorts. The high-waist makes them so flattering… if you are a mama with a lil extra around your middle like me, these suck it allllll in. They are TTS, I have a 27.
- Madewell V-Neck Pocket Tee | Surprise! Another classic tee! This one is a bit more casual but has the same look as the pocket v-neck tank. It’ll be perfect for spring days that are warm but not hot enough for a tank. I wear these all the time, even during the winter months with cardigans and jackets. So soft and comfy and runs TTS. (I have size S)