In all honesty, I’m not a “bucket list” type of gal. If anything, I kind of despise them. But after I saw a tweet saying: “List ten things you want to do before you die,” it inspired me to create my own list.
(in no particular order)
1. Become successful at one of my entrepreneurial ventures. (whether that’s Hip Herbivore, Bea Green Design, or something else)
2. Have a couple (*or maybe a few) kiddos.
3. Travel to India, Japan, and some European countries.
4. Publish my own vegetarian cookbook.
5. Get a tattoo.
6. Visit all the states in the US.
7. Have 500+ Twitter followers.
8. Own a mini horse and a micro pig.
9. Visit the 7 wonders of the world.
10. Learn yoga.
Some of those are a little far-fetched, and some are pretty stereotypical, but hey – they’re true.
Do you have any particular things you want to do in life?